05 July 2005

 

And so the Music Blog Begins...

Let's hope no one gets arrested... as far as I know, everything I plan to do with this blog is entirely legal. Let's hope I know what I'm talking about.

First things first.

This is to be a blog dedicated to music. I plan to use it as an excuse to bounce around the internet looking for and listening to good music for hours on end. If you don't like my music, tough. Leave a comment and I'll consider your suggestion. If you still don't like it, try somewhere else.

To properly make use of this blog, you will need iTunes. I know a lot of you are probably averse to iTunes for whatever reason, and it's up to you. But, I recommend it. Highly. It allows you to preview 30-second clips of songs prior to purchase, a feature which I find invaluable to the hunt for new music.

Before I begin, thank you to all the bands out there who make the music. Thank you to sites like PureVolume. I'll think of more thank yous later.

And so it begins...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?